Safeguarding the assets you store or move. When you’re a critical part of the supply chain, you can’t take chances. Fire, life safety or security problems at a warehouse have the potential to grind business to a halt or wreak havoc on profitability. We can help you implement solutions that address vulnerabilities across your facilities. Have you introduced new inventory? Have you changed the way you’re stacking and storing pallets or crates? Do you know this can reduce the effectiveness of your life safety systems? We do.
SimplexGrinnell is a premier building systems integrator and single-source fire and life-safety solutions provider, committed to helping your systems work together for optimal protection while simplifying your administration of fire and life safety protection. We understand the unique challenges faced in warehouse facilities. From high-value storage to high risk of fire spread in large open spaces, our experience tells us that the best approach is a multi-tiered, multi-technology approach that offers a variety of solutions to meet a range of threats. No matter what you’re protecting, we’ll balance safety and security needs with your operational needs to design and deliver solutions that help mitigate risk of fire, theft and more. With our advanced technology and sophisticated service professionals, we can help safeguard your people and property, assets and processes.
Creating Comprehensive Protection:
- Extensive, hands-on experience with a focus on lifecycle optimization, facility operation, maintenance and efficiency
- Internal and external video surveillance with 24/7 monitoring and recording to provide proof to customers and logistics companies that materials were received or shipped
- Access control solutions that can protect inventory without slowing down or inconveniencing authorized personnel and vehicles
- Integrated fire and security systems that not only protect but can be leveraged for greater operational awareness
- Service professionals who not only help keep you in compliance but continuously monitor your environment to make sure your systems remain effective and efficient
- Emergency notification, intercom and public address systems to make it clear to employees what they should do in the event of an emergency